Saturday, January 9, 2010

What baby?

Yesterday, Dana and I were lounging on the floor playing Trouble and eating popcorn. She was chatting and telling jokes, and I just blurted out, "You really are not a baby anymore. You really turned into a kid!" And she just gave me this look that was like, "Why is this news to you? I will be 5 soon!"

So...here's some proof:



Dana is the kind of person who only wears dresses and pretty things. So this morning, when she came downstairs in this outfit, I was perplexed. "Dana, what are you wearing?" I asked her. And she, without even turning around, says to me all nonchalantly, "Spy clothes..." Kevin and I just cracked up when she struck this pose. So much for the days of princess costumes-spies are so much more interesting!




You'll have to click on this to enlarge it, but Dana's been going nuts drawing dogs everywhere. And there is no question: they are DOGS! They look like dogs! Look at that mouth!




And this? It's a poodle! Can you even believe the curly fur? Man, I am so in love with this little girl.

No comments: