Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friday Fun

We often spend Friday mornings playing with our friends. Last Friday, we met at Playfront Park, which was lots of fun. I rarely take the girls there because there are so many nooks and crannies, and so many tall things, that is is hard to keep tabs on them. Particularly when they go in different directions.



Here, Ayla, Nora and Dana spin on the tire swing. For some reason, they all prefer to be pushed by Tara, not me. Not that I am complaining or anything.




I really love this photo of Miles. He reminds me of a turtle hiding in its shell.




No trip to the playground would be complete without some upside down time.




After we were done at Playfront, we had lunch and headed out to our friend Claudia's farm. She and her husband, Bob, raise cattle. While Claudia and I visited and caught up, Bob pushed the girls on the swings, took them on a ride in the trailer behind the lawn tractor, let them jump on some hay trailers, brought them in the barn to introduce them to the calves, invited the mamas in and let the girls feed them all, brought them on another ride, and on and on. They visited with the gigantic dog, Jill, who I believe is a Great Dane and is as tall as Dana, and the kitty, Katze. I could go on and on about the fun they had, but don't Nora's pants say it all? They can hardly wait to go back to go on a real tractor ride.

No comments: