Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spooky Tricks

So Nora found an old book of Kevin's when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house a couple of weeks ago. It's called something like "Spooky Tricks" and Nora loves it!

Here is her most favorite trick:



"Look at this box! I got you a wonderful present!"




I am not sure you can even see inside the box, but it's a FINGER! SCARY!

She loves to take a moment after the shock wears off to show her "mark" the hole in the bottom of the box, through which she pokes her own finger! Hahahaha!

My favorite part of this trick is that she likes to show it to us over and over again, and we are supposed to be frightened and shocked every single time we find a finger inside. Plus I am the one who cut the hole in the box for her. Yet still I am expected to be surprised by what I find inside. Oh, please don't grow out of this, little Nora!

No comments: